Home / Products / Acetic Acid
- Used most commonly in commercial pickling operations
- Used in condiments like mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup.
- Used for seasoning various food items like salads etc.
Acetic acid is a key raw material for the production of a wide number of products used by consumers, including washing powder, drink bottles etc. With our reliable network of manufacturers and suppliers we source the best quality acetic acid either through imports or through local suppliers to suit the diverse needs of customers.
- Used for cleaning, laundry, cooking, and many other household uses.
- Farmers usually spray acetic acid on livestock silage to counter bacterial and fungal growth.
- It is used for the manufacture of inks and dyes and it is also used in making perfumes.
- It is involved in manufacturing of rubber and plastic industries.