Home / Products / Liquid Glucose
This glucose syrup is a highly refined and concentrated solution of dextrose, maltose and higher saccharides. It is obtained by acid and/or enzyme hydrolysis of starch and it is a clear colourless viscous liquid fit for human consumption.
- Ice Creams
- Sweets & Candies
- Peanut burfis
- Chewing gums
- Pies & Biscuits
- Tonics & Cough Syrups
- It is used as a major ingredient in hard boiled candies as it prevents crystallization and imparts cohesiveness
- Liquid Glucose is used in conjunction with sugar for manufacturing flavoured candies, chikkis and chocolates to improve the form, body and texture of the final product.
- It allows the cakes, pies and biscuits to absorb water, prevent drying and extend shelf life
- It helps keep food products soft, fresh and acts as a preservative thereby extending the shelf life of the products. Hence it is used widely in jams, jellies, chewing gums and canned fruits.
- It is incorporated in ice creams as it enhances flavours, decreases the freezing point, adds body, creaminess and stability to the ice creams
- Glucose syrup is extensively used in vitamin-based tonics and cough syrups. It is also used in cough lozenges as a prime ingredient. In achieving balanced sweetness, consistency and good mouth feel Glucose syrup is used as a principal ingredient.
This glucose syrup is a highly refined and concentrated solution of dextrose, maltose and higher saccharides. It is obtained by acid and/or enzyme hydrolysis of starch and it is a clear colorless viscous liquid fit for industrial usage.
- Leather Products
- Glucose syrup adds fineness, glossiness and proper weightage in the finishing of leather. When used in tanning, it offers a lustrous look and provides pliability to finished leather.